Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Bright Heavenly Way

A friend of mine who i graduated with invited me about year ago to a Bazaar her Church (World Mission Society) was holding. I thought to myself "Awesome! Shopping and free food, sounds like a good deal." To be totally honest i've never seen soooo many people my age in one Church. Usually its my Grandparents friends and all they do after service is drink tea and play cards but this was totally different! AS i got to the Bazaar i knew it was special from far away I saw a stand filled with different kinds of bags but one in particular really caught my eye but as i was going to the stand i started to meet all the people from the Church. They were singing and putting on these really hilarious skits. I first i thought this has got to be rigged, I wonder what they pay them, or how many hours of community service this counts for? So I asked my friend and she just laughed. "O'k Kelly", I asked, "What's the catch? You and I don't hang out as much as before, your Church looks like our Univeristy Student Center except for the fact that I haven't seen one of them stop smiling!"



"Do you really want to know? Come with me downstairs and I'll show you the source of it all."




With an offer like that how could I resist. So i'm like highly skeptical, anxious, curious and nervous but i went. To my surprise Kelly leads me to a small room with a white board, a beautiful round wooden table, three cups of coffee and three Bibles awaiting us. I'd didn't look at the white board because I thought that it might just say "Welcome Alicia to Church of God World Mission Society." The whole situation just seemed so perfect.




Then one girl, maybe in her early twenties, who was in the room asked me do you have any questions about the Bible? I didn't want to ask and embares my friend but i could help it, this was my chance! "Are Adam and Eve really the first two people who walked this Earth?" There said it, and i felt so releaved. I never dared asked that question in my parents Church. "Great question" she said, " Let's look into the Bible for the answer." What! I was astonished she didn't throw me out, and I going to get an answer.


After learning the truth about the Tree of Life and Christ AhnSahngHong I couldn't contain myself. God Almighty has returned in the flesh to give the opportunity to go to the Kingdom of Heaven. Needless to say that very day I become a child of God, True God, our Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Our Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. All glory, thanks and praise be given unto them for all eternity.


What a day that was, and the funniest thing was i never ended up buying that bag i liked.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia,

Did you finish studying all the lessons? All the people are really awesome because we are all from the same family, God's family. The love that you felt was the true love of our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Jerusalem Mother. I felt the same why when I first enter Zion.

Tell me more about how you feel.

God Bless You my loving sister.

Anonymous said...

Hope that you already finished all the lessons. I remember when i learned about the Tree of Life and Christ Ahnsahnghong too! only God can open the way! then... if Christ Ahnsahnghong opened... then who is Christ Ahnsanghong?!! no doubt that our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is God almighty! GBU!

Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful to hear such beautiful fragrances. What a great deal! You came to shop and spend money but instead you recieved the FREE gift of the water of life from our Savior Christ Ahn Sahng Hong! That is the best give ever!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

I was really quite amazed at all the productions that the various and talented youths put on at the Bazaar this year at the Church of God in NJ.

I was on holiday in the States and was staying with a friend of mine who invited me to come to their Church Bazaar. Considering I am from England, I didn't know what a "Bazaar" was, but it sure sounded like a interesting way to spend a sunny afternoon.

When I got there, I saw so many youths in my age class, and they were all so friendly and inviting. Their kind gestures made me feel instantly at ease.

I thought one chap in particular was quite brilliant. There was one bright youth who was announcing and mimicing all the day's talents. He was quite the bugger and had me rolling on the floor with laughter.

When he invited me to go with him on a tour of the church, I gladly accepted, thinking I will be quite amused by this chap's sense of humor. But what I got was more than I bargained for.

He told me the reason why the people at this church were so united and overflowing with joy was because they believed in a Heavenly Mother God.

I was, of course, taken aback by this sudden revelation. Even though I have always called upon God the Father, it never occurred to me that we should have God the Mother also. When I pondered upon this topic, it made absolute sense looking at nature and God's creations, besides the fact that this chap showed me through the bible.

Although I will only be here in the States for another day or so, I was told of there being a Church of God in England, which I plan to visit and study up more about this Mother God.

I did realize one thing, if God was to be in any one Church, He/She would definitely be in this one considering all the love I felt from all the "children of God" in my short stay in the States.

Good day and Happy Fourth.

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing everything you can learn thru the Bible. God allows to know the end from the begining. Only God can reveal the mysteries hidden in the Bible for ages.

Father Christ AhnSahngHong open the way for us to eat from the Tree of Life to give us salvation.

And in these last ages the reality of the Tree of Life is our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

Amen!!!

Anonymous said...

The Tree of Life

I never thought that I could be
With God in Heaven eternally
But now I know there is a way
And Father's word I must obey
He gave us this mystery
The Tree of Life grows
For Heavenly children
Seeking glorious robes

Long life She provides
To those who seek Her
The true Tree of Life
Heavenly Mother

"She is a tree of life to those who embrace Her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed."
-Prov. 3:18

elohist144 said...

How can I make Heavenly Jerusalem Mother Happy????


Now I ask you Mother, how can I make you happy?
The answer comes through prayers and You said: “Only if you truly love your brothers and sisters with all your heart, all your soul, and your entire mind as I love you.” Mother you have set the example of love through your prayers and sacrifice of preaching the word of the truth to the whole world. Also as Father did, it did not matter to Him how cold, or hot it was, or if He had to cross rivers and climb mountains to bring the water of life to those who are thirsty. Father sacrificed all his life to leave us the books of truth, and to leave us the most precious gift, our Heavenly Mother.

Father just as You said: “From now on everything will be ok, just preach and I will be with you to the end of ages.” Also Father left us one last command, to follow Mother wherever She goes, because She is the true example, our true God. Mother You said that I have to love my brothers and sisters no matter what they do and to have a broad mind to even cover their faults without complaining or questioning them, as You, Heavenly Mother, have covered my infinite sea of mistakes and sins through the precious blood of the Passover, which is “your eternal love and sacrifice.”

I must take care of them without feeling jealousy, envy, resentment, angriness, or wanting to be better than them; because Your love, Mother, is so “big” that it will embrace all our faults. I want to help them grow in the spiritual world, providing them with words of love, and encouragement, as You always do for me.

I want to pray with a humble heart and mind, as well as to sacrifice myself for my brothers and sisters so that they all can bear abundant fruit of the Holy Spirit, fruits that can become gospel workers to glorify our Mother New Jerusalem; because She is the example of perfection to follow in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and I will follow Mother even to death.

If we follow Father and Mother's example then we can make Mother happy.

God Bless You:)

Short144 said...

That's one of the many things I always respected about the Church of God World Mission Society.

Any question that was asked was not disregarded or answered as, "Pray to God and the answer will come to you." No, everything answered was never some man's interpretation, but what God said thru the Bible.

I really do appreciate Christ Ahnsahnghong's coming back and revealing all the truth!

Anonymous said...

God Bless You my loving sister.